It's the future, Jim, but not as we know it...

There's more to tomorrow than robots, flying cars, and a faster internet.
22C+ is all about Deep Futures, futures that matter. Welcome to futures fantastic, unexpected, profound, but most of all deeply meaningful...

Monday, October 24, 2011

Soul Templates

Here's a few promotional images I put together for my book Discover Your Soul Template, which comes out on November 15th. Regular visitors of this bog will probably know that this is the new edition and retitled version of my self-published book Sage of Synchronicity. The images contain direct quotes from the book. I mostly made these for social media websites like FaceBook. I thought they were a better and more creative way of communicating the ideas than mere direct quotes. You might like to think of them as Soul Templates :-).

Blessings,

Marcus






For this next quote I have to give thanks to Leonard Jacobson, who taught me this concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment